- Cross-dispersed spectroscopy mode along a 20 arcsec slit at a FWHM resolving power of up to R=13,000
- Low-dispersion spectroscopy mode along an 8 arcmin slit providing resolving power of 1000<R<6000
- Direct imaging capability across a 2×8 arcmin field
- Wide spectral range provides complete coverage from 0.39 to 1.1µm in a single exposure
- Open-loop flexure compensation system maintains image stability of ±0.25 px over full rotation
- High throughput
Please make sure to check the latest news.